From: "Ultor" <ultor@hert.org>
Subject: Ada/Operating System Interface (OSI)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 01:23:38 +0200
Date: 2000-08-14T23:21:44+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello

I'm wondering how to execute other process from ADA (I got GNAT). I've found
"Ada/Operating System Interface (OSI)" which gives ability to execute
process using Invoke_Process procedure from this package. I believe that
ther's some standard procedure for executing process in ADA95. Could any1
tell me which procedure is that cause i can't find it in Reference.

--
Best Regards,

 Marek Bialoglowy [Ultor@hert.org] ------ Network Security Consultant
 GROUP: HERT (www.hert.org) -- PGP: http://www.hert.org/pgp/Ultor.asc