From: reinert@ola.npolar.no (Reinert Korsnes)
Subject: How to execure Unix scripts
Date: 2000/07/20
Date: 2000-07-20T11:10:45+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I did not find answer on this in my Ada95 literature:

How do I execute a Unix script in Ada95 ?

I am looking for something like the function "system" under Fortran.
I also would like to run/start gnuplot under Ada and start and use
results from octave/mathlab etc...

reinert

--
Norwegian Polar Institute