From: jpwoodruff@my-deja.com
Subject: Re: Fortran Namelist Package
Date: 2000/07/11
Date: 2000-07-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <cQFa5.24646$L8.82219@east3.usenetserver.com>,
  "Anthony E. Glover" <aglover@elmco.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know of an Ada package for interfacing to Fortran namelist
> files.
> I need something that can read the files and provide an interface for
> retrieving
> the values.
>
> Tony

There is an Ada83 package called Name_IO in the public Ada repository
(and on the Walnut Creek disk) that will read formatted files *very near*
the Fortran namelist standard.  (The Ada package was "inspired" by the
Fortran convention).

You can find the package, along with required support packages and test
drivers, in a directory named after the developer -- "woodruff".  That
would be me, so I can help if something appears awry.

John

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.