* Ada shapelib binding?
@ 2010-10-01 20:29 Ian Clifton
From: Ian Clifton @ 2010-10-01 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone got an Ada binding to the shapelib library for ESRI
shapefiles for geographic data?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shapefile

or any other way of reading shapefiles from Ada. I probably only want
to read polygons. I could bite the bullet and cobble together some
partial thin routines, I as just wondering if anyone has anything better
already.

Thanks in advance,
--
Ian Clifton

* Re: Ada shapelib binding?
@ 2010-10-01 21:47 ` tmoran
From: tmoran @ 2010-10-01 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Has anyone got an Ada binding to the shapelib library for ESRI
> shapefiles for geographic data?
    I did one several years ago to read BLM data for Scout.  It's at:
http://home.comcast.net/~tommoran4/shp.zip

* Re: Ada shapelib binding?
@ 2010-10-02 22:09   ` Ian Clifton
From: Ian Clifton @ 2010-10-02 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

tmoran@acm.org writes:

>> Has anyone got an Ada binding to the shapelib library for ESRI
>> shapefiles for geographic data?
>     I did one several years ago to read BLM data for Scout.  It's at:
> http://home.comcast.net/~tommoran4/shp.zip

This look excellent, thank you!

--
Ian Clifton