* Help with Ada
@ 1996-10-28  0:00 Rod Stevenson
From: Rod Stevenson @ 1996-10-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are a small OO software house based in Belgium,
Europe.

A job we are involved with in Germany needs a
person we do not possess.
A person FLUENT (speaking and Writing) in German
who has good Ada experience.

Due to the nature of the work, I'm afraid we can
only accept European nationals.

If this is you can you urgently email or fax us
your CV by either of the following
means.

Email : wil@informate.be
Fax : [32 for Belgium]-12-456223

Many thanks,

Jean Williams,
Informate International Ltd.

* Help with Ada
@ 2000-05-26  0:00 jwil_informate
From: jwil_informate @ 2000-05-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are a OO software house based in Belgium, Europe.

For a project here in Brussels we need some additional assistance from
a person who has solid Ada and who can speak both English and French.
Any experience of developing ATC solutions would be beneficial as would
experience of Pascal and C.

The project will last approximately 2 years.

Due to the nature of the work, I'm afraid we can only accept European
Union nationals.

If this is you can you urgently email or fax us your CV by either of
the following
means.

Email : wil@informate.be
Fax : [32 for Belgium]-2-7122051

Many thanks,

Jean Williams,
Informate International Ltd.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

* Re: Help with Ada
@ 2000-05-26  0:00 ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 2000-05-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <8gl4ri$ig7$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  jwil_informate@my-deja.com wrote:

> Any experience of developing ATC solutions would be beneficial
                               ^^^

Asynchronous Transfer of Control?
Asyncronous Task Control?
Air Traffic Control?

Presumably the latter -- these initials sure are overloaded :-)

@ 2000-06-01  0:00   ` Stefan Skoglund
From: Stefan Skoglund @ 2000-06-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Robert Dewar wrote:

> Asynchronous Transfer of Control?
> Asyncronous Task Control?
> Air Traffic Control?
>
> Presumably the latter -- these initials sure are overloaded :-)

Automatic Train Control (maybe the future Pan-European
Automatic Train control system ?)

* Re: Help with Ada
@ 2000-06-06  0:00     ` Alfred Hilscher
From: Alfred Hilscher @ 2000-06-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

ATC = Automobil Technic Customer

A T C  =  A Total Confusion

@ 2001-06-19 14:44 Jean Williams
From: Jean Williams @ 2001-06-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are a OO software house based in Belgium, Europe.

For a project here in Brussels we need additional assistance from a
person who has solid Ada experience.
Any experience of developing safety critical solutions would be
beneficial as would experience of UML, Teamwork, Rational Apex
 and IPSYS.

The project will last approximately 12 months.