* Re: ObjectADA and SNMP
@ 2000-05-15  0:00 ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 2000-05-15  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <392013A7.B3A473F6@siemens.ch>,
  Bruno Huber <bruno.huber@siemens.ch> wrote:
> I have to make some SNMP-requests to an internet device.
>
> Does somebody know witch routines I have to use?

TCP/IP is not part of the Ada standard, which means either:
  o  You are going to have to call the OS routines that do this, making
your question an OS question, and thus a bad fit for this newsgroup.

  o  There is some interface to that OS call built into ObjectAda, which
means one of the ObjectAda mailing-lists would be a much better place to
ask than here (although someone here may know).

--
T.E.D.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

* Re: ObjectADA and SNMP
@ 2000-05-15  0:00 ` wv12
From: wv12 @ 2000-05-15  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sockets API using the UDP protocol
  Bruno Huber <bruno.huber@siemens.ch> wrote:
> I have to make some SNMP-requests to an internet device.
>
> Does somebody know witch routines I have to use?
>
> Thanks
>
> Bruno

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.