From: Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-deja.com>
Subject: Re: IDE for Linux
Date: 2000/05/13
Date: 2000-05-13T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <958146898.821184@srv1.space.net.au>,
  "version_x" <version_x@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is anyone aware of a nice IDE for ADA, (like gIDE for win98)
> that runs on linux, or any *nix variant?

I believe GRASP runs on at least some *nux variants.

In addition the initial release of the new IDE from Ada Core
Technologies (called GLIDE) is available with several ports
of GNAT Professional version 3.13. This technology will be
made available in public versions at some appropriate point
in the future.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.