From: Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com>
Subject: Re: translate character 2 ascii
Date: 2000/05/12
Date: 2000-05-12T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <X9OS4.526$4L1.385603@news.pacbell.net>,
  tmoran@bix.com wrote:
> It's in Appendix K, though I grant it doesn't exactly jump out at you.

True. The reason I pointed David to Annex K rather than just tell him,
is so that he'd have to read through the Annex. There's lots of other
very important stuff in there (eg: 'val, 'image) that anyone programming
Ada at *any* level needs to know about.

--
T.E.D.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/