From: mjsilva@scriptoriumdesigns.com
Subject: How large were MIL STD 1750A Ada-running systems?
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:57:09 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2012-10-11T10:57:09-07:00	[thread overview]

I wondered about this in another thread, but thought I'd start a separate thread for visibility.  How large (how much memory) were 1750A systems that ran ran Ada (and especially, Ada with some form of tasking)?

I'm only asking about 1750A systems because it was a fairly small device with, from what I read, a lot of Ada activity.  What I'm really curious to know is how much memory should be required on a modern 32-bit device to run a small Ada application with e.g. Ravenscar tasking, but without the entire runtime support that full Ada requires.