From: swhalen@netcom.com
Subject: Re: Where is PAL?
Date: 2000/05/10
Date: 2000-05-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I think what you want is now at (renamed from PAL?)

   http://ase.isu.edu/

the (large - 160k) card catalog is at

  http://ase.isu.edu/support/cardcatx/ad_tax.htm

Steve

Preben Randhol <randhol+nospam@pvv.org> wrote:
: Does anybody know what happened to PAL (Public Ada Library) I cannot
: find a working link anymore.

: --
: Preben Randhol -- [randhol@pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
:          "Det eneste trygge stedet i verden er inne i en fortelling."
:                                                       -- Athol Fugard

                Steve Whalen     swhalen@netcom.com