From: olivier.henley@gmail.com
Subject: Re: ANN: Libraries and bindings.
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 06:16:51 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2016-02-05T06:16:51-08:00	[thread overview]

Hey!

I was super interested by lumen so I gave it a shot:

1. On my debian 8.0 (Lenny) x64 machie the CPU -fPIC switch does not want to pass. I removed it and it compiled.

2. The link you posted for the demos repo is broken... does not exists. I switched to the original lumen.

3. The readme does not explain me what improvements you did over the original lumen. I would like to know and not have to compare two code base I dont know just to figure it out myself.

4. It is not mentionned on your readme nor the original lumen repo readme what dev header we need. On my debian 8.0 the packages to install happened to be xorg-dev and libglu1-mesa-dev.

5. Then it passed.

Could you amend the readme to contain these infos so the guy (stupid like me) wont lose an hour trying to run demos.

Thx.