From: Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-deja.com>
Subject: Re: help for my project
Date: 2000/05/09
Date: 2000-05-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <3917F194.F6C1BB73@student.ecu.edu.au>,
  tmang@student.ecu.edu.au wrote:
> Help is needed for my assignment. Below is a copy of the
specificaton
> code, please help with the Procedure Add.

Well the specification is completely clear here, and presumably
you are not asking us to code this for you. So what ARE you
asking.

If you are confused on the algorithm, this is not the place
to ask.

If you are confused on a *specific* point of Ada semantics or
syntax, then perhaps we can help, but we need to know exactly
what your problem is.

P.S. It's interesting that these appeals for help on homework
assignments seem to come primarily from Australia, I wonder
what's going on?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.