* GLIDE installation script
@ 2003-10-22 12:43 BijanM
From: BijanM @ 2003-10-22 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can someone please help me to set up Glide (integrated development
environment by Ada Core Technologies).on my Windows 95 machine.
Do I need to make an alterations to my installation script file?

Many thanks

* Re: GLIDE installation script
@ 2003-10-22 19:45 ` Paul A. Valente
From: Paul A. Valente @ 2003-10-22 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

According to the docs with GNAT and Glide, it should work with 95, 98,
NT, etc.  I did get it installed under Win XP (with Emacs 20.7) no
problems. I did have a problem with my home machine which is a Celeron
CPU running Win98.  By the way, you could bypass the idea of Glide and
use ACT's GPS student version.

--

Paul A. Valente
The MITRE Corp.

* Re: GLIDE installation script
@ 2003-10-23 16:30   ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2003-10-23 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

BijanM wrote:

> Can someone please help me to set up Glide (integrated development
> environment by Ada Core Technologies).on my Windows 95 machine.

I recommend skipping Glide, and just use plain Emacs. Glide is Emacs
with a few additions, that don't contribute much.

See http://www.toadmail.com/~ada_wizard/ for my Emacs setup, which
works on Windows 98.

--
-- Stephe