From: Gautier write-only <gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Exclude files from Source_Dirs in GPS configuration
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 06:07:31 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-08-13T06:07:31-07:00	[thread overview]

Maybe this possibility exists, but I would rather avoid it and try to
organize better the folders...

Say your problem is redundant file names, like a "driver.adb", one
version for Linux and one for Windows, and the Linux version is in a
common folder; then I would put each version in a separate folder with
the OS name and explicitly include the folders in the GPS project
according to the OS you want to have an executable for.

Could you say a bit more what you want to obtain with this tactic ?
Gautier's Ada programming -- http://sf.net/users/gdemont/