From: Chris Miller <chrismil@my-deja.com>
Subject: Conversion from Verdix VADS to Rational APEX
Date: 2000/04/27
Date: 2000-04-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I have been given the task of evaluating a proposal to convert a
large project from a Verdix VADS platform to Rational APEX. The code is
cross compiled from Sun Solaris ==> 68K VME Embedded.

The main issues are what to do about the Vads runtime and exec, and how
long it will all take.

I suspect this is a well worn path (though I could not find it in
deja.com). Can anyone point me to any information on this ?.

Many thanks

Chris Miller
chrismil @ ozemail.com.au

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/