From: dvdeug@x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu (David Starner)
Subject: Re: Help with some Code problems using C Interface
Date: 2000/04/25
Date: 2000-04-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:25:39 +0200, Erik Schalin <erik.schalin@emw.ericsson.se> wrote:
>second: ONLY use small letters, NOT THE BIG ONES. I do not know the
>english term.
>Ada only produce small letters, but c mix the
>letters exactly as you write them.

No, he's got it right. While all capital letters aren't the best Ada style,
the important thing is that the case in the Import statement in the quotes
is right w/ regard to the C code, which it was in this case.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org

The hell that is supposedly out there could be no worse than
the hell that is sometimes seen in here.