* Re: Ada mode support for (x)emacs
@ 2000-04-18  0:00 ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 2000-04-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <38FCC93D.AB32B12F@nospam.lmco.com>,
  Byron Phillips <byron.phillips@nospam.lmco.com> wrote:
> Anybody know who supports the Ada mode package for X(emacs) or how to
> contact the current listed authors:
>
>  Rolf Ebert
>  Markus Heritsch

You must have an old version. Here's an excerpt from (I believe) the
latest header for ada-mode.el:

;; Author: Rolf Ebert      <ebert@inf.enst.fr>
;;      Markus Heritsch <Markus.Heritsch@studbox.uni-stuttgart.de>
;;      Emmanuel Briot  <briot@gnat.com>
;; Maintainer: Emmanuel Briot <briot@gnat.com>
;; Ada Core Technologies's version:   $Revision: 1.35 $

Note the new maintainer.

--
T.E.D.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

* Ada mode support for (x)emacs
@ 2000-04-18  0:00 Byron Phillips
From: Byron Phillips @ 2000-04-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Anybody know who supports the Ada mode package for X(emacs) or how to
contact the current listed authors:

 Rolf Ebert
 Markus Heritsch

Thanks.

(Note: Remove the "nospam" from my email address when responding
directly.)

* Re: Ada mode support for (x)emacs
@ 2000-04-20  0:00   ` Emmanuel Briot
From: Emmanuel Briot @ 2000-04-20  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

The latest version of the ada-mode can be found at
   http://ada.eu.org/ada-mode/

The latest version is currently called 3.4b, and includes all the
changes done by the previous maintainer Rolf Ebert.
It should work fine with XEmacs, even if there is one or two minor
problems known with it (a small highlighting problem that you are
unlikely to find, this is left as an exercice to the reader :-)

I am planning on releasing a new version soon, since there is now a
huge number of changes/improvements/bug fixes, and it is time to do
a new release.

Emmanuel