From: "Charles E. Bortle, Jr." <cbrtjr@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Ada compiler in BASIC?
Date: 2000/04/16
Date: 2000-04-16T20:21:07+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

(The original poster has posted to several ng's)

The original poster may be thinking of a Pascal
to P-Code compiler/interpreter that was written up
in BYTE.  I cannot remember exactly when, though.
It was a multi-part article, and I have one of the issues
(buried in tons of stuff in the garage :-(

As I recall, there was both the compiler and the
P-Code interpreter in BASIC code .  But this was
definatly a Pascal compiler...I don' know if they ever
did an Ada compiler, but if they did Pascal, I imagine
they could have done at least a sub-set Ada?

--
Charles          cbrtjr@ix.netcom.com
"For God So Loved The World, That He Gave His