From: JPWoodruff@gmail.com
Subject: Re: need hint for adabrowse usage
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:17:13 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2007-12-18T15:17:13-08:00	[thread overview]

On Dec 18, 3:48 pm, "Randy Brukardt" <ra...@rrsoftware.com> wrote:
> <JPWoodr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > --  I don't know how to collect Ada comments that have empty spaces
> > --  between them in the way I've formatted these paragraphs.
>
> HTML ignores all strings of spaces -- they all display as a single space.
> That's a basic feature of HTML and there isn't much AdaBrowse or any other
> tool can do about it. (And I've tried for the ARM formatter!!)
>
> If you're using spaces to get the effect of tabs, it simply isn't possible

I guess I was pretty unclear about my question.  Here's try2:

The Ada source file (g-regpat.ads for example) has comment blocks with
a blank line separating each.

But when I run adabrowse, the output file -.html has only one of the
comment blocks.  Adabrowse did not write the others.

So I probably need the correct incantation for Adabrowse's -.cfg
file.  Anybody got a clue for me?

John