From: Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-deja.com>
Subject: Re: Ada Queue
Date: 2000/04/06
Date: 2000-04-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <38ecc752@news.hamilton.edu>,
  "Joseph T" <thisthat7@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I need to explain why I chose to iterate through using the
variable that was
> passed instead of the temporary variable.  The only thing I
can think of
> is that I tried it and it worked.  Trial and error.  Perhaps
it's not as
> efficient, or logical, or conventional..but it really doesn't
make a difference
> as long as the proper variable of the queue is returned.
>
> I was wondering if any one could shed some light as to another
reason this
> solution works well, or why someone might choose it.
>
> Thank you so much for helping.

This is completely bizarre, I can imagine someone being given
this as an excercise, but if you wrote it, surely you can
answer your own question here???

Please be clearer about what you are asking.

It sounds like

I have written this code
can anyone tell me why I wrote it this way

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.