* raised CONSTRAINT_ERROR : gnattest-skeleton-source_table.adb:1023 access check failed
@ 2018-02-22 14:36 robinmoss
From: robinmoss @ 2018-02-22 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I've managed to get gnattest to run locally but I hit the above error when i try to generate stubs for my code.

Anyone got an idea what could be causing this problem? the verbose output doesn't give me many leads. Any support would be appreciated

    gnattest firmware_host.gpr --stub -v src/rest/json/firmware-rest-v0_0_1.ads
    gnattest GPL 2017 (20170515)
    Copyright 2011-2017, AdaCore.
    [0] firmware-rest-v0_0_1.ads
    warning: (gnattest) firmware-rest-v0_0_1.ads:27:1: elaboration control pragma
     this can cause circularity in the test harness
    raised CONSTRAINT_ERROR : gnattest-skeleton-source_table.adb:1023 access check failed

The line that has the error is:

   function Get_Project_Path (Project_Name : String) return String is
   begin
      return Project_File_Table.Element
>       (PF_Table, Project_Name).Path.all;
   end Get_Project_Path;

* Re: raised CONSTRAINT_ERROR : gnattest-skeleton-source_table.adb:1023 access check failed
@ 2018-02-23 10:53 ` robinmoss
From: robinmoss @ 2018-02-23 10:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

This seems to be an issue when using GNATCOLL.JSON, raised a bug on github for it.. https://github.com/AdaCore/gnatcoll-core/issues/15