* Tartan Ada for the C40 Problem
@ 2000-03-29  0:00 Brad Crabtree
From: Brad Crabtree @ 2000-03-29  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

If there is anyone else out there still using Tartan's Ada for the C40,
I am having a problem where tasks in a delay() are intermittently
failing to wake up when it expires.  I am using the version 5.1 compiler
and runtime.  Any help would be appreciated.

--
Bradley D. Crabtree, Software Design Engineer

Raytheon Systems Company
2501 W. University Blvd.
M/S 8030
McKinney, TX  75070
(972) 952-3614
(972) 598-0677 (Pager)

b-crabtree@raytheon.com

* Re: Tartan Ada for the C40 Problem
@ 2000-04-02  0:00 ` mike_zebrowski
From: mike_zebrowski @ 2000-04-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been using Tartan 5.1 for the C31 for several years now and
haven't run into that problem. (The RTS's should be very similar)
Do you use the adascope debugger? The .tasks command should give
you enough info to figure out what is going on.
Are the other tasks running normally? Or is one task hogging the
processor? (Tartan has specific points at which a task will give
up the processor.)
Mike Zebrowski
In article <38E24BCF.CCB814A6@raytheon.com>,
Brad Crabtree <b-crabtree@raytheon.com> wrote:
> If there is anyone else out there still using Tartan's Ada for the
C40,
> I am having a problem where tasks in a delay() are intermittently
> failing to wake up when it expires. I am using the version 5.1
compiler
> and runtime. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> --
> Bradley D. Crabtree, Software Design Engineer
>
> Raytheon Systems Company
> 2501 W. University Blvd.
> M/S 8030
> McKinney, TX 75070