From: Laurent <lutgenl@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Question about the package "Strings_Edit"
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 05:03:51 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2015-07-22T05:03:51-07:00	[thread overview]

Sorry. Didn't know that there is specific package for integers. I only discovered this package while searching for "Trim". It is only after posting my original message that I discovered that it is part of your Simple_Components and it is via Gnoga that I get access to it.

Thought (/=knowing) that it was part of gnat.

But thanks. Will take a closer look at simple_components. There are probably much more interesting things inside.

Laurent