From: David Botton <david@botton.com>
Subject: New Years 2015 Ada Advocacy Resolutions :)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 07:43:09 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2015-01-05T07:43:09-08:00	[thread overview]

So now that 2014 is over and 2015 is started, a good time to promote Ada Advocacy for the new year!

So for 2015 my Ada advocacy plans are:

1. More releases of the Gnoga framework
2. Gnoga Doc - A documentation generator and library for parsing Ada source (needed for IDE)
3. A Gnoga based IDE for Ada
4. A Gnoga GUI GUI builder
5. To promote gcc/ada for Hobby and Professional use
6. To encourage (and write myself) more Ada "interfaces", open source unencumbered libraries to promote the use of Ada by individuals and businesses of all sizes
7. Try to give at least one workshop at some Ada conference or public ada forum.

I have a lot more in mind, but better I speak little and do a lot ;)

 Get excited, Get engineering, GetAdaNow.com :)

So, What are your plans for 2015?

David Botton