From: gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com
Subject: GNAT Metric and RTL files ?
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 02:34:57 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2019-01-11T02:34:57-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi everybody,

For running GNAT metric (for Windows, GPL 2017 or CE 2018) I'd like to include the RTL sources as well. There is a "-a" switch but it seems to be ineffective. When I'm forcing visibility of RTL sources, only ada.ads and system.ads are processed. Guessing it is a "crunched name" issue (RTL file names forced to 8 character names) I've tried other tricks without success.

My question is: is there a way to get the RTL source metrics (of the source files actually used) with GNAT Metric?

I'm using the command
gnatmetric -a -xs -nt -j0 -Pmyproj.gpr -U somemain.adb

TIA
G.