From: jboulais@my-deja.com
Subject: Re: Generic Package & Win32
Date: 2000/03/27
Date: 2000-03-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Actually, for anyone that cares, I found the answer. I was using the
same class name for each instantiation (internal to the generic). There
is probably a better solution that allows me to retain that common
class name, but I fixed the problem by creating a unique class name
based on the caption that is supplied when you instantiate the generic.
Apparently once I registered one instance of the generic with that
class name, all of the windows messages sent to any of the
instantiations were going to the first instantiation. I'd be interested
in hearing from anyone with other possible solutions.
Jeffrey Boulais

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.