From: john@peppermind.com
Subject: Re: YAMI4 1.6.0 released
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 04:08:32 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2012-09-10T04:08:32-07:00	[thread overview]

That's very interesting, as I'm currently looking for a good basis for a larger project of mine. I have three questions:

1. Can it do NAT traversal?

2. Which underlying transport protocols are used, TCP, UDP, UDT, ...?

3. Does it handle timeouts gracefully, i.e. allow the user to specify timeout values for socket operations?

Best,

Erich