From: Ashley King <ashleyking@my-deja.com>
Subject: Re: Calling C from Ada - link problem
Date: 2000/03/10
Date: 2000-03-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <38C7E832.F5A265BB@jhuapl.edu>,
  Rush Kester <Rush.Kester@jhuapl.edu> wrote:
> You should try saving ObjectAda's LINK.EXE, CVPACK.EXE & CVTRES.EXE
and
> replacing them with the same programs from Visual C then relinking.
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that and although ObjectAda doesn't
give the link1136 error any more, it just says that the build command
failed and no executable is created. Perhaps some more files need to
copied?

> P.S.  Subscribing to and posting this on intel-objectada@aonix.com
would
> better target people who could answer ObjectAda specific questions
and you
> will find it very useful.
> I believe you can also check the email archives using a web browse,
see
> http://www.aonix.com/content/support/ada/mail_lists/lists-index.html
I will certainly investigate this, it sounds interesting.

Regards,
Ashley

--
Email won't work. Read here, post here.