From: "David Tannen" <tannen@jcdisciples.org>
Subject: Re: Ada95 compiler written in python?
Date: 2000/03/07
Date: 2000-03-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

>To complete this picture, we need information for the other
>existing Ada 95 compilers (DDCI, Irvine, OCS, ....)

As I use to work at DDCI, I can tell you that the DDCI compiler
suite is written in Ada83.  Also the Tartan Ada compiler is also
written in Ada83 with some C.

An ambassador for Christ
David Tannen (tannen@jcdisciples.org)
John 14:21 "Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who
            loves me.  He who loves me will be loved by my Father,
            and I too will love him and show myself to him."
Check Out:   http://www.jcdisciples.org/davidtannen/index.html