From: "Frank" <franjoe@frisurf.no>
Subject: Compilation halts on GNAT 3-13p, RedHat6.2 Linux
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 18:10:55 +0200
Date: 2001-08-20T18:10:55+02:00	[thread overview]

Hi!

The following code causes my compilation to halt (possibly loop forever).
It's beyond doubt that there are errors in the code, but the compilator
doesn't output anything.
My GNAT/gtk is recompiled with s-stratt.ad? for GLADE.
Could there be someone that could try to compile this on a un-GLADE GNAT
3-13p installation,
and give me the result? Please also note which parameters you succeded with
.

I have tried:

gnatgcc -c -O2 pa_tennis_engine.adb
and without options at all.

Frank

------------------------------------
package PA_TENNIS_ENGINE is
  pragma Remote_Call_Interface;

  type TYPE_GET_RACKET is access procedure (P_POS : out
PA_POSITION.TYPE_POSITION);
  type TYPE_MOVE_MY_RACKET is access procedure (P_POS : in
PA_POSITION.TYPE_POSITION);

  procedure REGISTER  (P_REQUESTORS_MOVE_RACKET : out TYPE_MOVE_MY_RACKET;
                       P_REQUESTORS_GET_RACKET  : out TYPE_GET_RACKET;
                      P_OPPONENTS_GET_RACKET   : out TYPE_GET_RACKET);

end PA_TENNIS_ENGINE;

------------------------------------

with TEXT_IO;
package body PA_TENNIS_ENGINE is

  procedure REGISTER (P_REQUESTORS_MOVE_RACKET : out TYPE_MOVE_MY_RACKET;
                      P_REQUESTORS_GET_RACKET  : out TYPE_GET_RACKET;
                      P_OPPONENTS_GET_RACKET   : out TYPE_GET_RACKET)
  is
  begin
      P_OPPONENTS_GET_RACKET := GET_L_RACKET'Access;
  end REGISTER;

end PA_TENNIS_ENGINE;