From: Richard D Riehle <laoXhai@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: GUI builder for Ada
Date: 2000/03/04
Date: 2000-03-04T19:55:04+00:00	[thread overview]

In light of the comments, below, I am beginning to wonder if the recent
changes at Aonix are precursors of diminished interest in Ada by the new
owners.  Will Aonix follow the lead of some other former Ada-only compiler
publishers, and decide Ada is a marginal product, not worth of significant
support and marketing effort?  With the non-voluntary departure of the most
visible Ada advocates within Aonix, and no public announcements regarding
commitment to the ObjectAda product line, I believe there is reason for concern.
Maybe they simply plan to sell the Ada technology to someone else?

Richard Riehle