From: "Jeff Creem" <jcreem@atetola.mv.com>
Subject: Re: GUI builder for Ada
Date: 2000/03/03
Date: 2000-03-03T16:39:43+00:00	[thread overview]

While not a direct answer to your question I would take a serious look at
glade (glade.pn.org) using
the gtkAda bindings and the Gtk+ widget set unless you are tied to motif for
some other reason..

If the need arises in the future you could even port your application to
win32 (assuming you
write the rest of it portably) since there is a win32 Gtk+ port as well
(although the win32 port is still
not stable enough for production code IMHO)