From: Patrick <patrick@spellingbeewinnars.org>
Subject: Re: Compiling FSF GNAT standalone?
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 08:34:12 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2012-07-29T08:34:12-07:00	[thread overview]

Thank you Ludovic, thank you Simon

This should clear things up for me along my learning curve for the next few months.

There are all sorts of resources on the net about programming with Ada. It will be years before I will be able to offer anything helpful(in terms of syntax and semantics) to new users that isn't already explained better somewhere else but I think the Ada toolchain world could really use more tutorials.

I could probably post something useful about mixing C and Ada(in particular shared C libraries). I could probably write something useful about the state of baremetal programming and RTOS programming with Ada and and I can now explain much of the licensing issues, which I have found extremely confusing confusing.

Thanks again