From: HFPENAE@BLEKUL11.BITNET
Subject: ada for the macintosh
Date: 15 Nov 89 10:35:12 GMT	[thread overview]

   Hi,

   As a student, i have to write -for a comparison course between
   programming languages- three programs: one in lisp,
   one in prolog and one in Ada.

   I think you will all agree that buying three compilers (interpreters)
   for single use can not be justified, especially because the use of the
   compilers would not be macintosh-specific. Even if I wanted to buy them,
   i could not afford to.

   So I am looking to copy an Ada compiler for the Macintosh.
   (and a Prolog compiler or Lisp interpreter)

   I would of course pay for all costs involved in sending disks...

   This call is rather urgent so,

   Please respond to : hfpenae at BLEKUL11.BITNET