* Re:Horizontal FMicrocode Ada compiler
@ 1989-08-30  1:43 Deborah Runner
From: Deborah Runner @ 1989-08-30  1:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

>From: hagerp@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
>Subject: Horizontal FMicrocode Ada compiler
>
>Does anyone have any information on a retargetable ada compiler
>from a company called JRS Research Laboratories?  Any information
>would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, I do have information on the JRS retargetable Ada compiler.
The compiler is part of the JRS IDAS design automation system. IDAS
synthesizes embedded processors from an Ada program and a component
set and then retargets the Ada-to-microcode compiler system and
VHDL simulator.  The Ada compiler can also be retargeted from a VHDL
machine description.  For further information, contact me at
JRS Research Laboratories, Inc.
1036 W. Taft Ave.
Orange, CA 92665
(714) 974-2201

Deborah Runner
runner%jrs@ics.uci.edu

only message in thread, other threads:[~1989-08-30  1:43 UTC | newest]