From: RANDALL%ASD.SPAN@STAR.STANFORD.EDU (Charlie Randall - GHG Corp.)
Subject: Not receiving Info-Ada
Date: 15 Aug 89 15:04:09 GMT	[thread overview]

Karl,
  I'm not receiving Info-Ada.  I haven't gotten a mail message in about 2
weeks.  I talked to Richard Lehman, another one of the locals who also recieves
it.  He said that he has been getting it during this time and that my name/
address is still on the distribution header.  Any idea what's going on?
  Thanks in advance for your help.
                                      Charlie