From: Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-deja.com>
Subject: Re: Prebuilt GNAT binaries for LynxOs/x86 - Anyone know?
Date: 2000/02/18
Date: 2000-02-18T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <88c2mt$mj4$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-deja.com> wrote:

> 2. There is no RtLinux product

It turns out that this is an incorrect statement. Many companies
err in the direction of saying that they have things they don't
actually have, and in this case I was making the opposite error
of saying we did not have something that we actually do :-)

I was just a bit out of date in my understanding of the status
of this product. In fact it is complete, and available at this
time.

A public release will be made at some point in the future.

Sorry for the confusion.

Note that in general there will be a lag between the products
listed on our web page and public versions, since some of the
products may reflect new products that have appeared since the
last public release cycle (as happens to be the case with this
product)

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/