From: swhalen@netcom.com
Subject: Re: GNAT/RTEMS at OARcorp download fails
Date: 2000/02/16
Date: 2000-02-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Jeff Creem <jcreem@atetola.mv.com> wrote:
: I forget exactly what I did but basically if you use any of the forms for
: download other gnat the gnat one you eventually get the full url path to the
: server
: where the files are stored..Just trim off the last directory or two from
: that path
: and you can find the GNAT stuff.

: I also sent e-mail and got no reply.

Thanks for the hint. I finally found GNAT_RTEMS. I'd tried wandering
around the directories I'd gotten the base RTEMS from, but just hadn't
wandered far enough (kept getting empty directories "near" the other
download directory, probably due to permission settings on some of the
directories).

I found it by backing all the way up to /pub ... Well, I've got it
now, and their log files have probably a dozen copies of my
"registration form" so I guess we're even.

I hope the lack of answers to our emails isn't a sign of a more
serious problem at OARcorp. I think they (and the rest of the Redstone
people) make a real contribution through the maintenance of RTEMS,
etc.

Steve

--
                Steve Whalen     swhalen@netcom.com