From: James Alan Farrell <anonymous@anonymous.com>
Subject: Re: Arch your code runs on?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:33:06 -0400
Date: 2004-10-11T12:33:06-04:00	[thread overview]

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:15:08 -0400, Chris Humphries <chris@unixfu.net>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>	Just out of curiousity what arch, and, if
>  possible, what os does your code run on?

Sorry not to answer sooner - busy with a release.

I've seen most of the hardware/OSs I've used in the past, but one
missing item is the 1750.

I've had to program that thing on military AC when the military did
not want to upgrade the chips.  No OS - bareboard computer.

Done a lot with PowerPCs on VME backplanes.  VxWorks, LynxOS (now its
called linux of some form, but I forget their exact title).

James Alan Farrell