From: "Jeff Creem" <jcreem@atetola.mv.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT/RTEMS at OARcorp download fails
Date: 2000/02/15
Date: 2000-02-16T04:20:57+00:00	[thread overview]

I forget exactly what I did but basically if you use any of the forms for
download other gnat the gnat one you eventually get the full url path to the
server
where the files are stored..Just trim off the last directory or two from
that path
and you can find the GNAT stuff.

I also sent e-mail and got no reply.