* Inprise (Borland), Linux and Ada!
@ 2000-02-15  0:00 Tarjei T. Jensen
From: Tarjei T. Jensen @ 2000-02-15  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

There is a survey (Participate in the Linux Market Study 2000) at
http://www.inprise.com which asks about what programming language you want to
use on Linux. Here is your chance to tell somebody that you want Ada!

Greetings,

* Re: Inprise (Borland), Linux and Ada!
@ 2000-02-16  0:00 ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 2000-02-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <88bkg0$oc81@ftp.kvaerner.com>,
  "Tarjei T. Jensen" <tarjei.jensen@kvaerner.com> wrote:
> There is a survey (Participate in the Linux Market Study 2000)
at
> http://www.inprise.com which asks about what programming
language you want to
> use on Linux. Here is your chance to tell somebody that you
want Ada!

> Greetings,

Thanks for the pointer, I went there and filled in the form
mentioning Ada 95, GtkAda etc :-)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

* Re: Inprise (Borland), Linux and Ada!
@ 2000-02-17  0:00 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2000-02-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Tarjei T. Jensen" <tarjei.jensen@kvaerner.com> writes:

> There is a survey (Participate in the Linux Market Study 2000) at
> http://www.inprise.com which asks about what programming language you want to
> use on Linux. Here is your chance to tell somebody that you want Ada!

Just to make it even easier to find, here's a direct link:

http://www.inprise.com/linux/jan00survey/

-- Stephe