From: bbaborum@gmail.com
Subject: bug compiler ?
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 01:49:57 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2017-06-30T01:49:57-07:00	[thread overview]

Hello everyone,

I tried to compile this

procedure bug is
	type my_int is new integer;
	type access_function_my_int is access function (n : my_int) return my_int;
	function f (n : my_int) return my_int is (n);
	a : access_function_my_int :=f'access;
begin
	null;
end bug;

with the command line : gcc -c -gnat2012 bug.adb

and then I get this message from the compiler:

raised STORAGE_ERROR : stack overflow or erroneous memory access

If I modify the type "my_int" by writing subtype my_int is integer;
then I dont get any error from the compiler.

More interesting, if in the first program, the function f is no longer written inline, then I dont get any error.

Does anyone know what's happeing ?