* Re: can ada beat java lisp haskell python ruby at web development with gnoga psotgresql? etc?
       [not found] ` <0f3ef412-54ab-49bf-a6fa-466ef46c9d5d@googlegroups.com>
@ 2017-06-18 22:10   ` Shark8
       [not found]     ` <1f97b946-18c2-4212-b771-6303c376d6a7@googlegroups.com>
From: Shark8 @ 2017-06-18 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 9:03:09 AM UTC-6, polymorph self wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 3:05:55 PM UTC-4, polymorph self wrote:
> > Can you b more productive with ada?

Yes.

> how gnoga?

This... isn't even a complete sentence.
I have no idea what you're trying to ask.

> mostly use with postgresql?

What are you trying to ask here?
Do we mostly use postgresql? Is it often used in conjunction with Gnoga? Is it used with Ada?

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ASK?

> hows load balancing ability?  scalability?

Perhaps you could actually try creating something with it and find out for yourself. -- I haven't really used gnoga so I can't answer you one way or another.

> any problems?

Lots, but likely unrelated to anything you're interested in and to list them would be unlikely to yield productive results as they're personal in nature.

> seems very nice!

Then why are you wasting time with questions like these instead of using it?

@ 2017-06-24  4:23       ` Shark8
From: Shark8 @ 2017-06-24  4:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 8:47:01 AM UTC-6, polymorph self wrote:

> This is the net!!
> NOt junior college english class!

I don't care; I know you can do better than *that*.

> What site do you have up with gnoga?
> Show it!

I don't have a server up and running.

> Yes yes do you use mostly postgresql?
> or what?

*shrug* -- I've mostly used direct serialization with the stream-attributes, thus avoiding a database altogether, it works well enough for my needs.