From: Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-deja.com>
Subject: Re: Ada 95 in Russian
Date: 2000/02/13
Date: 2000-02-13T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <sa81kv159gt85@corp.supernews.com>,
  "Vladimir Olensky" <vladimir_olensky@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I've heard that there exists some book but I also have heard
> that quality of translation is very bad.
>
> Regards,
> Vladimir Olensky

Sometimes I think we should apply the rules of evidence to
CLA and not allow hearsay :-) :-)

Vladimir, what is the point of smearing the complete set of
possibly existing books on Ada 95 in Russian when you have
not even seen them, and are not sure they even exist!

Now if anyone finds such a book, they will say to themselves
"oh, but some expert [who knows who is and who is not one]
on CLA says that this is a junk book". Furthermore, if anyone
considers writing such a book, they have been smeared in
advance.

How about we hear from someone with first hand knowledge here
:-)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.