From: slos <new.stephane.los@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ada / Automation fellows
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 14:46:11 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2015-03-27T14:46:11-07:00	[thread overview]

Le jeudi 26 mars 2015 22:05:34 UTC+1, Randy Brukardt a écrit :
> "slos" wrote:
> >I have recently discovered that it is listed here :
> >http://www.adaic.org/ada-resources/tools-libraries/
>
> It's magic! :-)
>
> >Those are details but I'd prefer the name to be "Ada for Automation" rather
> >than "Ada 4 Automation"
>
> Fixed. You could of course have e-mailed our webmaster address, which is a
> more surefire way to get things done.
>
> > and the introduction states that the site is in French, which is true,
> > though
> > I have translated the documentation in English, which could be added :
> > http://slo-ist.fr/A4A/Documentation/A4A-Book-en.html
>
> I don't see any link to it on the home page (at least I couldn't find it). I
> try to look at these sites like some curious soul clicking on the link for
> the first time. An English speaker won't find much on the page of interest,
> so if it's there, it needs to be highlighted better. I think most people
> will either drop in from a search engine, or try to find what they want from
> the home page, so it pays to make your home page as accessible as possible.
> (An alternate page in English is probably best, but obviously that's a lot
> of work.)
>
> Anyway, so far as I can tell, the site IS in French, and the English
> language pages are so well-hidden as to be invisible. Drop us a line at
>  once you've figured out some way to
> make the English-language content more visible, I can change that note then.
> (Careful about putting something into the blogroll - it'll scroll off
> frequently.)
>
>                                                Randy.

Hello Randy,

Thanks for the magic !

Well, the site is in French for sure... But the menu "Ada for Automation" holds an item "Documentation" that reads both in French and English and brings one a page which is in both languages. Anyway, I should create an English landing page. May be there is a multilingual option in WordPress or I should consider a Gnoga instance...

BR,
Stéphane
http://slo-ist.fr/ada4autom