From: KAPLANB@IUBACS.BITNET
Subject: ada reference books
Date: 28 Jul 88 04:09:00 GMT	[thread overview]

Please pardon this question if it was asked recently!

I'm looking for introduction to ADA books! I've never
programmed, seen, used, etc.  ADA before, so I'll be starting
from scratch.  I have programmed in fortran/cobol before
therefore am not totally clueless.

Any suggestions on a good book to start out with would
be greatly appreciated!

[hope i'm sending this to the right address: info-ada@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu?]