From: jerry@jvdsys.nextjk.stuyts.nl (Jerry van Dijk)
Subject: Re: Cursor positioning with console application under Windows NT
Date: 1997/11/28
Date: 1997-11-28T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

>Does anyone have any suggestions or pointers for positioning the cursor in
>a console application under Windows NT?  Using ANSI escape sequences is not
>supported under NT and I haven't found any other mehtods available with
>standard ADA.  (If it matters, I can use either AONIX ObjectAda or the GNAT
>complier.)

As this seems to become a popular question, I've put a small package for
cursor positioning on NT under the 'misc' section of my homepage at

   http://stad.dsl.nl/~jvandyk

This package does not require an Win32 binding and will work with either
GNAT or OA.

--

-- Jerry van Dijk | Leiden, Holland
-- Consultant     | Team Ada