From: system@NTSC-74.ARPA ("Sam T Giambarberee")
Subject: bounced mail messages
Date: 21 Apr 88 17:51:00 GMT	[thread overview]

We have been noticing several (hundred) bounced mail messages coming
through the info-ada mailing list.  These messages have been coming in
every 5 minutes, and are repeats of previously sent messages.

We were hoping the problem would go away in a couple of days, but it has
been going on for 4 days now (since Monday), and our disks are getting
full!

Has anyone else been receiving these repeat messages, or are we the only
ones?
						Thanks,   Sam T G.
							  system@ntsc-74.arpa
------