From: petracia@aol.com
Subject: A make set problem
Date: 1997/11/24
Date: 1997-11-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I am an undergraduate communication engineer and I am taking an Ada
module, however I am not from a programming background and as such I am
having a problem with an assignment, could someone out there help me
please???.

The assignment is to develop a discrete mathematics application that
calculates individiual elements of sets and returns the appropriate value
( whether it be a set ar element) using generic packages. I need to
initially make a set which is an array initially taking just 1 element
but after further development take any size.

I have so far done this:

s: set;
s.pointer = 1
s.data (s.pointer)

If someone can get me started I am sure I could complete it, thanks.

Sean