* mailing list
@ 1987-03-16 17:43 SCHNOOR JOEL F
From: SCHNOOR JOEL F @ 1987-03-16 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Date: 16-MAR-1987 12:41
From: Joel Schnoor
Sender: SCHNOORJF
Subject: mailing list
To: info-ada@ada20.isi.edu@smtp
--------
Please remove my name from the mailing list.

Thanks,
Joel Schnoor

--------

* MAILING LIST
@ 1987-07-28 23:46 Dave Dikel
From: Dave Dikel @ 1987-07-28 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST.

MY NET ADDRESS IS DDIKEL AT ADA20.ISI.EDU

THANKS

Dave Dikel
-------

* MAILING LIST
@ 1987-07-28 23:46 Dave Dikel
From: Dave Dikel @ 1987-07-28 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 1987-08-04  0:57 Levis
From: Levis @ 1987-08-04  0:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please delete me from the mailing list.  It has been fun and I learned a
lot.
    Levis at MIT-Multics

* mailing list
@ 1987-09-13 19:20 HEARNE
From: HEARNE @ 1987-09-13 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to be placed on the electronic mailing list for info-ada.

Thank you for your attention to this request.

			Jim Hearne

* Mailing list
@ 1987-09-22 21:05 C2390N
From: C2390N @ 1987-09-22 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please add my name to your mailing list or BITNET remailer as appropriate.

C2390N@UMVMA.BITNET

James Hisle, Computing Services, University of Missouri - Kansas City

Thank you

* mailing list
@ 1987-09-24 14:29 "D. Schimsky"
From: "D. Schimsky" @ 1987-09-24 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please remove me from the info-ada mailing list.  Thanks.

schimsky@nadc

* Mailing list
@ 1988-03-07 14:15 gpandelios
From: gpandelios @ 1988-03-07 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please add me to the mailing list for the INFO-ADA bulletin board.

					GPANDELIOS@GTEWIS.ARPA

Thanks.

* Mailing List
@ 1990-09-26 19:34 1Lt Bronwyn Hutchins
From: 1Lt Bronwyn Hutchins @ 1990-09-26 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please add me to your mailing list for the Info-Ada Digest.
My email address is:  hutchins@aqf.ssc.af.mil.

Thank you.

"Brownie" Hutchins